Our Covid-19 Statement
As a business that has a production supply chain, the team at Luxury Pets are taking the COVID-19 extremely seriously. We believe it is our moral responsibility to do everything we can to support our nation during this extremely difficult time and are trying our best to help our community protect themselves as much as possible.
UK parcel delivery & COVID-19 precautions.
We would like to reassure you that we are taking extra precautions in regards to safe, contact-free delivery during this worrying time. Your delivery driver will knock on your door, stand back, confirm delivery and then sign on your behalf.
At present all parcel deliveries continue as normal. We use Royal Mail to ship your Luxury Pets packages and most Royal Mail depots and hubs are working as normal. Due to the limitations set in place because of COVID-19 and demand we may experience delays with deliveries. We will keep you updated if we experience any significant delays and will endeavour to get your beautiful products to you as soon as we can.
Each and every product we supply is fulfilled at our Camden office in London and is sourced from 100% local UK manufacturers who in turn source ethically from worldwide raw material suppliers. As a result we can confirm that, production and product availability are robust and presently remain unaffected by the supply chain issues currently being experienced elsewhere. As always, we will keep you updated if this situation changes.
Our in-house precautions and safety measures.
Our top priority is the health of our customers and employees, and it is important to us that we continue to protect their health, and the health of our customers receiving our products. In order to do this, we have implemented the following measures;
- All team members are required to complete health screening questionnaire and have a temperature reading.
- Any team member with coronavirus symptoms will be required to self-isolate at home (we currently do not have any cases)
- Masks, hand sanitizer and gloves are already used in our suppliers facilities as normal practice but we have reiterated hand washing protocols and introduced additional anti viral cleaning products into the work flow for each member of the food production team
- Production and packaging areas are being routinely deep cleaned with anti viral cleaners and high temperature washing mechanics
- Private controlled transport has been arranged for all staff to prevent any risk of confirmation from the use of public transport
- All external meetings and non-essential business travel has been postponed
- All visitor appointments to site have been postponed
If you have any questions or need advice on how to protect your immune system or want to know more about our health safety policies, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your ongoing support and stay safe. We're in this together.